Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Sephora 21 Days of Beauty

From USGWP-

Screen-Shot-2019-08-31-at-12.32.09-AM-1.png

• During the month of September (1-21), there will be daily deals
  • No preview of the deals, we have to check the Sephora site every day to find out
  • 1-3 products will be discounted up to 50% off every day
  • Discounts will be on some of Sephora best, core products
  • Discounts will be available online and in-store
  • Discounts will be available in Sephora and SiJCP
  • Discounts are not available in Canada.
  • Customers are limited to purchase of two of the same product per customer.
  • The products are only available at the discounted price for one day only until inventory runs out.

Re: Sephora 21 Days of Beauty

Thanks so very much for the tag. TBH this sale has me perplexed - I don't understand the mirroring of Ulta's sale for the past 2 days. I'm curious to see what they have coming up, but so far I'm underwhelmed. I would think if this was to pull sales away from Ulta then maybe they would add other items that are popular/a better buy than what their competitors have to offer. I hope that Sephora will still have the late fall Rouge sale, and that this doesn't replace it seeing how Ulta will likely have their 20% off sale around October sometime.

I agree with you, @niki172.  I'm hoping that Sephora will have some unique sales on brands that Ulta DOESN'T carry--it would be more incentive to shop the Sephora sale over Ulta's sale.

i'm sorry but are the sale items ALWAYS sold out? do they only have like one in stock? and why are they copying ulta's 21 days of beauty? 

@Fiifffiiiibc they're stupid.  I noticed around the holidays they had some clean perfume minis for a good deal, but of course they sold out quick.  so I checked ulta and they had them, and more!  so I ordered a few, and with their coupons, points and gifts, it turned out to be a way better deal.  so now I always check there.  I believe they still have the nirvana perfumes too, which sephora does not.

all sold out....when was it actually up?

i checked at PT 0:00 but it wasnt up yet. and now it's all gone

I saw it on the app at 1230 pst @maghk 

I wonder why that's not showing up for me on my laptop yet.  I have yesterday's items showing at full price. @Buootiful  

I guess the app gets first picks. 

@Ispend2much6 I saw it on the app that the deal has changed to the Foreo Luna play plus but don't see it changed on the website.

Plus they added more colors than what @Buootiful showed.

@SportyGirly125   Thanks for letting me know.  Crazy! It's almost time!!!!

Sephora 21 Days of Beauty

I don't know why sephora do that this's discrimination a lot of Canadian shop at sephora too. I hope ulta start opening stores in Canada soon

I hope west coast gets an Ulta. I am so close to making V...

I hope west coast gets an Ulta. I am so close to making VIB again, but really haven't had many benifits. Sales are mostly US, no weekly wow, and rewards bazar is empty even when I refresh for 5 mins at 9:00 PST. They also did not offer the VIB birthday reward I wanted in Canada, but points were useless because nothing really to spend them on.

@saritza  they plan on opening stores in Canada in late 2020 - 2021! You can also buy most of what they sell online. 🙂

I hope Fenty lipsticks have a half off day. Wonder what highlighters they will offer to compete with Mac, Ofra and lime crime? Those are some favorites. Right now the Ulta sale seems better as they have their most sought after brands on sale.

In my humble opinion they should have stuck with the weekly wow, it was better for them and I used it as an alternative to the 21 day sale.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Sephora 21 Days of Beauty

I agree. A weekly sale is better however I have made three purchases already in the month of September. There have been some good deals. If you want a good highlight though the 19 dollar weekend getaway by tarte is excellent. I like a blinding highlighter... this is it!

I agree.  I would have been  more likely to buy if the sales were at two separate times.

I'm not gonna lie, I will definitely laugh if most of the days are just straight copies of what's Ulta's offering that day. 

@quspork @Ispend2much6  Day 1 certainly seems to be a copy. It’ll be interesting to see what Day 2 has to offer. I don’t think Sephora carries Ofra so maybe it will be something completely different. Or similar with a different product in lieu of the Ofra highlighter. We’ll find out soon enough. 

And here we go... 😂 @itsfi . I'm genuinely curious to see how this plays out the rest of the sale period. 

If today is a sign of things to come then I’m not interested @itsfi . The least they could’ve done is have something different. Plus the fact that they’re not letting Canada participate leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I don’t even live there. 

🇨🇦🖤🖤🖤  @divaknits 

@quspork   That would be...weird.  Unless Ulta runs out of items and Sephora still has them. 

187 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • Screen-Shot-2019-08-31-at-12.32.09-AM-1.png
  • giphy
  • Ulta
  • Sephora
  • IMG_1906.PNG
  • Screenshot_20190901-110523.jpg
  • Screenshot_20190902-002949.jpg
  • 8FA8DC50-1BDF-44FD-86D6-8CC862C921A9.png
testing