Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Seeking an under eye color corrector

Hi! I'm in some need of suggestions for an under eye color corrector! I have genetically dark circles along with chronic illnesses that lead to the darkness being even worse (vitamin deficiencies, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc...)

It takes a good amount of color corrector to avoid caking on concealer (and even if I did, the darkness would still peak through)

And since my undereyes (and face in general) is dry, I also loved becca's brightener over things..

With Becca going out of business and my color correcters almost out, I'm searching for a great undereye color corrector! Something not too drying.

I hear good things about Bobbi Brown and Charlotte Tilbury... Suggestions please? 

Re: Seeking an under eye color corrector

I've used one from The Balm, which is creamy, and Bare Minerals Well Rested, which is powdered. Mine look pretty dark too, especially without a tan, so these can be applied for more coverage without being cakey. And both are relatively inexpensive to try. Proper moisturizing/priming first is a must though, at least for me. I've used straight argyn oil or rosehip oil lately for that. Sometimes ill use a tinted moisturizer too between the oil and undereye makeup. 

If you try these, let me know how they work for you 🙂 

Re: Seeking an under eye color corrector

Hi! The Charlotte Tilbury one doesn’t impress me, it’s quite dry on application, I’ve barely used the one I have. Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector is my current fave, Giorgio Armani makes a decent one, and I also really like Ben Nye correctors. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing