Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Searching for good wing liner - help

First post - help!
I'm continuously buying new eyeliners, usually drugstore, trying to find one that I like.  I've found a bunch that are usable or okay, but nothing that I love.  I prefer liquid or marker applications, but I've never tried creams or gels.  I just bought the NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker and the tip is perfect, but like zero product comes out.  I love a good wing, does anyone have a suggestion for an eyeliner with a nice sharp tip and product that doesn't smudge?  It doesn't have to be drugstore, but on the cheaper side is better. All suggestions welcome though! ❤️

Re: Searching for good wing liner - help

I really love the Kat Von D tattoo liners, there's a brush tip and a felt pen tip so you can pick which one works best for you. The point is extremely precise on these for that perfect wing! Something less expensive that I also swear by are the NYX liquid liners, they come in tons of colors and for black you can choose matte or vinyl finish. They're super affordable and have a really long and thin brush that makes is easier to drag out a nice wing.

Re: Searching for good wing liner - help

My favorite hands down is the Kat Von D felt tip liner. I get a perfect wing every single time and it doesn't smudge. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing