From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Recommendations for eye gel/serum that will treat darkness and fine lines and wrinkles please!

My eyes are like my number one thing that makes me feel insecure without makeup. I have dark circles and fine lines I’d like to help get rid of as much as possible, I can’t use creams because they clog my skin and I’ll get milia, so gel or serum would be best!

Recommendations for eye gel/serum that will treat darkness and fine lines and wrinkles please!

@courttt923 Definetly Sunday Riley Auto Correct

Re: Recommendations for eye gel/serum that will treat darkness and fine lines and wrinkles please!

During the day under makeup I have been using Sunday Riley's Auto Correct Brightening and Deputing Eye Contour Cream.  It has been sold out on the Sephora website however it has been available in store.  

RE: Recommendations for eye gel/serum that will treat darkness and fine lines and wrinkles please!

I am so obsessed with Korres Black Pine 3D sculpting, firming, and lifting super eye serum. It's probably the most amazing product I have found for the under AND upper eyelid! I just started using it about a week ago and saw amazing results right away!

RE: Recommendations for eye gel/serum that will treat darkness and fine lines and wrinkles please!

I like the product but my eyes were too sensitive for it so sad

Ohhh really? That’s great! You’re the second person to tell me good things about it, I’ll have to check it out, thanks!

I use Kiehls midnight recovery eye cream and its amazing! Totally recommended

I was looking into that one a while back but backed out on buying it because I hadn’t heard much on it but I remember it did have good reviews. How long did till after you started using it did you see results?

After a week I start seeing results , I’m being using this for almost two months my under eye area looks very good so far

The banana bright under eye creme from Ole Henriksen or Origins Gin-Zing under eye creme.

I’ve heard a lot about the Banana Eye Cream but it’s just anytime I use cream based skin care but face gets clog and I get milia around my eye 😞
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing