Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Question about Eyeliner

I'm looking for a good-quality liquid eyeliner. Over the last few years I've tried several different brands of eyeliners (for example: Maybelilne, Covergirl, ArtDeco, and most recently NYX). The most recent liner I've been using (two different types, both from the NYX brand), it actually runs into my eyes while I'm applying it! So I'm wondering if there are any better-quality liners out there. I prefer liquid eyeliner, but is it typically supposed to run this much?  

Re: Question about Eyeliner

Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner and Stila stay all day smudge eyeliner.

Question about Eyeliner

I love the stila stay all day. it's the darkest black out of all themand won't budge. let it dry before going back to do a second coat or you may experience some crumbling. I have not had this problem with the black stila but with the beautiful bright colors in the smudge sticks, it can happen. my second choice would be the kvd liner in trooper, but again it's not as deep or vibrant when compared to stila's liquid or smudge sticks. the red dots are stila intense black. the green dots are kvd trooper. the middle shade was eyeko carbon black - a complete bust, IMHO.

@annamarierytter Glossier Pro Tip is my current favorite.  I've also tried stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Blackand the old formulation of Kat Von D Tattoo, but I think Glossier is better

My favorite eyeliners that you can buy in Sephora are:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Matte Liquid Eyeliner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL

and

HUDA BEAUTY Life Liner Double Ended Eyeliner Liquid & Pencil. Both of these have a beautiful matte, black finish that lasts all day. 

@annamarierytter KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooper in Trooper is my most favourite liquid black liner. Felt tip is super fine and very easy to draw. It stays put all day (and night) and doesn’t budge slight bit even if I take a nap. 

My faves are:

• Lottie London Stamp Liner: has a stamp on one side and a really nice liquid liner on the other side. $7.50 a pop.
  • Fenty Flyliner: I got this as a sample and it's really nice. It holds well. Bit more expensive at $22 a liner
  • Colourpop BFF Liquid Liner: This also holds really well. I've heard it can dry out a little fast but I haven't had an issue with mine. $8 each

I'm more of a pencil liner person so I tend to stick to cheaper brands or samples. 

I second @Lillianmae's recommendation. My favorite liquid eyeliner is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Cuz I'm Black. <333

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
testing