Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Products you regret buying?

For me its the UD vice palette. Its gorgeous and i love the colors but i don't reach for it, i should have just waited on the singles to come out. ive used it maybe 2-3xs but it was so long ago that its too late to return it.       Whats your regretted purchase?

Re: Products you regret buying?

Yup. I was first using one blush a week but got bored fast. So now I just have a certain amount set aside for ea season and that works well for me.  

Same here. And I really love wearing red lips but for some reason I feel very primped up, idk how to describe it lol.  Because I wear orange and bright pinks and purples to work all the time 

Highlighted

I agree, while I like pretty much everything I've bought,  I've bought way too much.  Every time a UD or Too Faced Palette came out I just had to have.I will probably never hit pan on any of them. So sad!  And then there are all the individual items - I am a little embarrassed at all the lippies, blush and single eye shadows I own.  In an attempt to find the perfect color lipgloss/stick, I would end up buying practically every one I came across.  The same with blush and eyeshadow.  And like you said really how many red lipsticks does one person need.  I only wear red once in a blue moon, yet I have at least 5 of them!!!!!!!!   

I do have to say, my biggest regret was buying the Pantone color of the year lip gloss set last year.  I DO NOT look good in orange lips!  

I know exactly what you mean! I will never use that much red lipstick...let alone all those blush shades. Yet every time a fun new thing comes out, I think "...but it's different; I have to have that!" I'm trying to be better, but we all know how that goes Smiley Tongue

I am with you on the Pantone color of the year orange lip glosses.  I went for the trend and it was a total fail for my skin tone. I don't know what I was thinking! 

I learned my lesson and decided to forgo the "color of the year" this year!  I  can't  picture myself walking out of the house with green lips!  

Products I regret buying...

• Urban Decay Naked2: I know lots of people loveeee this palette but I found that I needed more matte eyeshadow options in my go-to eyeshadow palette so I returned this and got myself the Lorac Pro Palette and I'm superrrr excited to start playing with it =)!!!
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15: tasted gross!! Didn't make my lips feel nourished or soft. Totally returned this and got myself some more of my Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve cuz its amazing 
  • Urban Decay Grind House: this sharpener murdered my Urban decay eyeliner pencils =(. Would notttt sharpen my eyeliner to a point at allll. Returned and funny enough I got the sephora sharpener instead that was wayyy cheaper and does a much better job for my pencils =)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: this one was by far one of my biggest regrets to date. Dont get me wrong loveee the concept, color pigment and allll that good stuff however it dried out on my lips and more specifically dried out on the corners of my mouth and where my lips touch making me look like a rabid animal so gross TOTALLY NOT FOR ME!
  • Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil: this went on matte as it should but then it went disappeared after about 2 hours on having it on with nooo eating or drinking and left the outline of the color around my lips. I looked like a scary clown for 4 hours at school =(
  • Hourglass N° 28 Primer Serum: OOO this was one was horrible but totally my fault. So in the winter I got a little dry I have combo skin so it wasnt like my face was flaking off or anything just a little drier than usual well a SA recommended this and boy did it break me out! Its just tooooo rich for someone with my skin type. 
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER Lip Line Perfector: Love it but after about 3 or 4 uses needed to be sharpened and then it happened again. I'm not looking to spend $19 every other month for this product no thank youuu

Did you buy the new or old ud sharpener .?   That's my favorite. I even gave my extra to a friend.  It shouldn't eat the pencil up unless you were pressing too hard 

I liked the fresh balm but not enough to purchase it at that price either. 

I'm not sure if I got the new or old one the one I got was square purple with the top that comes off to dispose of the shavings. I don't think I was pressing too hard because they let try it out on a tester in the store when I brought it back and it did the same thing. The SA just gave me a bored look and said yeaaaa I don't know and walked away. 

Hmm idk. Very strange.  I've never had it destroy any pencils and I've used stila, Mac, Milani and ud with it :/

LOL @ "making me look like a rabid animal". I know EXACTLY what you mean!! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats