Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Perfect Mascara Search!!!

Hi! I'm looking for a perfect mascara and I haven't been able to find anything good soon. I tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but I didn't enjoy it because it flaked a lot and ended up looking very clumpy. Basically, I'm looking for a mascara the lengthens and volumizes lashes but is buildable in case I want to go super natural or super dramatic. Preferably long-lasting and doesn't smudge. Thank you!!

Re: Perfect Mascara Search!!!

I know, right!  I have tried all kinds.  I'm currently trying Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara and love how it fluffs out my lashes. I don't have issues with clumping. However, I can't say it "stays on".  Which is obvi the dream.  I tried the ilia because of the rave reviews; yet, it did not stay on at all and stung my eyes.  I used to love Tarte and Too faced but would often have to redo my eyes due to clumping with Too Faced and they both flaked.  I think the tried-and-true mascaras came from OG brands like Estee Lauder and Lancome.  Chanel is also on point.  Makes me want to revisit these. 

I love the too faced better than sex and the thrive mascara! I like how it’s not clumpy on my lashes and I can even take the wand I can get my inner corners they both work well 

Try the Sephora favorites lash stash to go

$28 you get 5 deluxe samples and a voucher to choose the full size Of whichever you Like best

maybelline sky high mascara

ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Badgal voluminizing mascara from Benefit. I’ve tried almost every mascara out there and nothing lengthens and voluminizes without clumping the way this one does. Just one coat is super natural and makes you look like you were born with the prettiest lashes. You can apply two or three coats and really pump it up if you want drama. 

I have tried almost every mascara! I LOVE Lancôme’s Hypnose Drama. I have deep set eyes and this mascara makes my eyelashes long and makes everyone notice my eyes. It’s the BEST!!

I have tried several over the last year one of my ultimate favorites is better than sex by too faced It doesn't flake stays all day and makes lashes thicker longer and full. Absolutely love it☺ Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara Limited Edition 20 Yrs Packaging Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL 

@ssafiaa   Fortunately for us a lot of great mascaras are sold here on Sephora. 🙂  The one that meets your description for myself if the Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara .  It is buildable, doesn't flake, and is easy to remove at the end of the day. 

I know this isn’t a brand at Sephora but I recommend the L’Oréal Lash paradise. I love buying from Sephora and higher end brands, but in this case it’s not needed. I have friends that wear Better than sex by too faced and the L’Oréal is way better in my opinion. 

I would strongly suggest two-faced better than sex waterproof mascara because it’s a long lasting and it’s makes your eyelashes look great and full 

I've tried many many mascaras @ssafiaa my most recent favorite is tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Mini Black they have a FS too

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing