Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Pat McGrath

SOS. I’m looking to splurge ona Pat McGrath Palette, but I’m not sure which one to get. I’m torn between Bronze seduction, divine rose one and two. 

Re: Pat McGrath

I would suggest Divine Rose 2. The astral shades are very finely milled compared to the other astral shades from her mothership palettes so it’s really easy to sheer them out for a simple shimmer for day looks. The pinkish matte shade works great as a blush and the skinshow opal works great as a highlighter (not just for inner corners but for your face). It’s almost a complete face palette which makes it worth the money because of its versatility. 

@vballgirl21 , I picked up the Divine Rose 2 last month. Everyone says it’s the “big wild sister” to Divine Rose 1. I disagree because I reach for it everyday (surprisingly). The metallics can be built up and they’re muted mauves—great for everyday. The special shades are more finely milled than her other previous motherships and can be sheered out for a daily friendly look or built up to pack Uber shine. Depending on your skin tone, the pink matte shade and the hot pink shade I’ve used as blush.  The skin show opal, I’ve used as a highlighter. It’s an all in one palette for me. I almost got Divine Rose 1 because I really wanted something for everyday to make the purchase worth it, but I couldn’t resist the multi chrome. I’m happy I ended up with Divine Rose 2. Happy Shopping! 

@vballgirl21 I agree with @RAWRitsRED!  I have all three of the PMG palettes that interest you and love them all.  I use the pigments in Divine Rose II more than the others but they all are very lovely!  I purchased bronze seduction first and love that palette as well.  

Hi @vballgirl21!

I always ask myself which palette I'll use more often.  That way it doesn't become a waste of money.  Sometimes I'll buy a palette with really pretty colors but will end up not using it much since it doesn't go with many outfits.

You could choose the one with more unique colors as well.  If one palette has colors similar to other cheaper palettes or ones you already own, I would go with the one with new colors.

@vballgirl21 @It really depends on what colors speak to you. I have all 3 and they are all really good.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing