cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|
Anonymous Insider

Over plucked Eyebrows

Hi everyone, so in high school I badly over plucked my eyebrows and sadly they have been very very thin ever since, won't grow at all. Any suggestions on eyebrow products I can use that will look natural and not a hot mess? thanks

RE: Over plucked Eyebrows

I would suggest trying to grow them out with serums and whatnot that are proven to work (do some research on it before buying anything) but while you’re working on growing them, try eyebrow tints! I had the same problem in my junior and senior years of high school and I used ABH eyebrow gel, that stuff works very good but the negative aspect of that would be having to fill your brows repeatedly. Hope this helped. (:

RE: Over plucked Eyebrows

Two products: ABH brow serum. This is a great start and really I saw growth with what I had. I also suffer from overplucked brows. This just moreso than anything helped the hairs I had. Eyelure brow serum. This is sold at ulta. This created new hair growth that I haven’t seen in a long time. One of my favorites. Don’t do Latisse. Barely worked and is so expensive. I got my brows microblading and I 100% recommend it! If you go to my instagram I have pictures of my healing process. @amusingeyes
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing