Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Opinions Wanted::: Faux mink lashes!

Had much experience with mink lashes? Or have you only tested a pair or two? I'd love to hear what each person prefers when it comes to faux mink lashes! Do you prefer natural or extravagant? Who makes the best quality for the best price? What are your tips or tricks for getting that luscious lashed look? 💋Luxry-Thick-font-b-False-b-font-Eye-Lash-100-Real-3D-Mink-Party-Eyelashes-5.jpg

Opinions Wanted::: Faux mink lashes!

lashes made from mink fur? ... yikes that is heartbreaking

Re: Opinions Wanted::: Faux mink lashes!

@bonnebelle

While I am sure there are ones made from real mink fur out there, "faux" in the title of this thread indicates fake. ☺️

oh! I thought it was real vs fake lol my mistake! 😅

oh! I thought it was real vs fake lol my mistake! 😅

Sorry it took me so long to get back a proper reply. Just wanted to say a big "Thank you" for the great replies and insight! It has been very helpful. 💕 As a funny bit of additional info, there's a mall boutique where I usually get my lashes but it's almost over an hour's drive away. They are great, made from natural hair, and each pair is less than a dollar (USD)! But in comparison, the faux mink lashes going around look so much more natural and are sooo soft to the touch. Having them delivered or available at a closer location is a better option too, lol. @GG84 @naiomyy @Ceder

I have Ardell Mink lashes..I.LOVE.THEM 😍 I also have a n...

I have Ardell Mink lashes..I.LOVE.THEM 😍 I also have a newer brand I'll have to check what they're called but they're faux Mink + Magnetic.

Re: I have Ardell Mink lashes..I.LOVE.THEM 😍 I also have a n...

@GG84Thank you for the suggestion!  After all of the popular opinion, I'm def trying Ardell next. Also, if you happen to get the name of the magnetic ones you mentioned, I'd love to check those out as well!

RE: Opinions Wanted::: Faux mink lashes!

i just recently like maybe 9 months ago got into wearing lashes i love them! my first faux mink lashes were the Dodolashes in D309 they’re super affordable! only 12 dollars but the only downfall is that you have to wait for them to come in the mail😕 overall though, they’re very durable and so beautiful everytime i wear them out i always get compliments. Dodolashes has many styles to chose from based on preference

Re: RE: Opinions Wanted::: Faux mink lashes!

@naiomyyThank you for your input! Being affordable and have durability is always a good draw for me. Good thing I don't mind a bit of a delivery wait, haha

Ardell Faux Mink lashes are the best!! They're affordable and can be dressed up or worn day to day. The bands are super thin so they don't look like fake lashes but they're definitely more delicate but if you're mindful of that they can last quite a while! I would 10/10 recommend any of the Faux Mink styles!

@Ceder~ Thank you for your response! I def need some more natural looking lashes. Since you say delicate, hopefully I have developed the skill not to ruin them when taking them off, haha

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • Luxry-Thick-font-b-False-b-font-Eye-Lash-100-Real-3D-Mink-Party-Eyelashes-5.jpg
testing