cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

New to makeup!!

Pallets , skincare , lip care , what do yo recommend?

Re: New to makeup!!

Hi @2federalvany !

Makeup is a great way to express yourself and be creative, which I love.  Super excited for you!  These are just some of the products I love.

My favorite eyeshadow palettes are HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette, TOO FACED - Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection, and SEPHORA COLLECTION - MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Laptop Palette.  They are all super pigmented and beautiful.  It's also important to use great brushes for the best results.  I use SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ready To Roll Brush Set for eyes and face.

My absolute favorite eye liner is stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black since it stays all day without smudging.

I'm not great at mascara so I opt for the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Luxe False Lash and SEPHORA COLLECTION - House of Lashes® Eyelash Adhesive (super glue for falsies!).

For my lips, I use FRESH - Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator and Vaseline.  Vaseline is super cheap, comes in a huge tub, and moisturizes bloody, chapped lips in just a few days!  I never use a different moisturizer unless I'm on the go.  I've never had smoother lips that actually stay smooth!

Skincare is a bit trickier since everyone has different skin types (dry, oily, normal, combo, sensitive, etc.) and skin concerns (acne, wrinkles, dark spots, etc.).  It's important to find your skincare products based on age, skin type and skin concerns before using any products.  Also, don't buy items just because it's endorsed by a celeb.

You can take some Sephora quizzes to find what products are right for you!

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/best-beauty-products

Anonymous Insider

Re: New to makeup!!

Thank you so much @RAWRitsRED and @maddyox this mean a lot to me since I am barely getting started ❤️❤️

RE: New to makeup!!

These are brands I like: Lip care: laneige sleeping lip mask Skincare: Tatcha, The Ordinary, Farmacy Palettes: Soft glam, Norvina, Modern Ren and the pro pigment palettes (all ABH)
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing