Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

New Neutral eyeshadows Palette??

I want a good new neutral eyeshadow palette!! Getting tiered of all my old ones. I LIVE FOR ROSE GOLD!!!!!!

RE: New Neutral eyeshadows Palette??

I’ve recently become obsessed with rosey toned neutrals and I fell In love with Urban Decay ‘Backtalk’ pallet. It’s soft rosey neutral eyeshadows , blushes , and highlighter all in one ☺️🌟🌟

Re: New Neutral eyeshadows Palette??

@bjbgirl Tarte has great neutral eyeshadow palettes 😊 The Rainforest of the Sea ones are great. My fave is the Graveyard girl collab though. The only downside is that the collab items aren't on the Sephora website. They're having a sale on their website today on some palettes too!

@bjbgirl have you checked out the Stilla Liquid Eyeshadows? They’re phenomenal and come in some gorgeous shades. 

I also love the Too Faced Palettes that @SabrinaLiz mentioned, thoes give you great variety and the formula of the shadows is really great! 

Too Faced has a lot of good options from the "Natural Eyes" collection.  It has I believe 3 different eye palettes (could be four?).  I really like the formulas and it features the Too Faced sweet, chocolate scent.  I would definitely check it out!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing