Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

New Mascara

I’ve been using Two Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara for awhile now and i’m looking to switch things up. Does anyone recommend an AMAZING mascara that they LOVE? I’m looking for fuller and longer looking lashes. Thank ya! 💓

Re: New Mascara

L’Oréal paradise is really good

In love with Bambi Eye from L'oreal, it gives wild length and decent volume; Eyeko mascara is also good on all fronts.

I recently try the sephora collection size up mascara and i LOVE IT!!!! It makes a LOT of volume and it's buildable. 

Dior Diorshow Black Out Mascara Kohl Black 099 paired with Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black !! The best combo!!!

I absolutely love CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara Black- super soft brush and wicked luxurious

Yeah Liv Tyler uses that one for the brush. @libberon 

1A742AB6-0073-48B8-AC89-812D1C67BD33.jpeg

This is not a Sephora product but I love the Exhibitionist mascara by Covergirl! It makes my lashes look thick and adds volume, I’ve attached a photo for your reference. I use about 3 coats on my upper lashes and one on my lower. The brush is similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but cheaper 🙂 

The legit lashes from huda is a life saver. 

Marc Jacob premier and mascara. And fenty too

@lilgent Personally, I love Lancôme Monsieur Big Extreme 0.33 oz/ 10 mL. Here's another recent thread with some other suggestions that you may want to check out:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Everything-Eyes/MASCARA/td-p/5702784

@quspork Is the Lancome Monsieur Big Extremem really that good?  I'm gotten numerous samples that I've never tried (I don't care for mini mascaras).  I'm supposed to get a new mini one from a Nordstrom order, and I'm wondering if I should finally give it a whirl.  I usually use Essence Lash Princess in False Lash Effect and really like it.

@greeneyedgirl107 I really like it for volumizing and the fact that it doesn't flake on me the way a lot of mascaras do. I know mascara preference is so personal, but I think it's worth trying if you've already got a sample or two handy. 

@quspork Good to know - I'm definitely going to try it once my order arrives!

@greeneyedgirl107 I like using Lancôme Monsieur Big Extreme 0.33 oz/ 10 mL too.  My all time favorite for my lashes is Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

@SportyGirly125 Thanks for weighing in.  I put the YSL on my Loves List.    🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 the YSL mascara does have a scent to it if you are sensitive to that. 

@SportyGirly125 That's good to know - b/c I think that may be a deal-breaker for me.  Dior Diorshow 24h Buildable Volume Mascara has a scent, and I found it unpleasant.  I may have to pass on the YSL.  Thanks for bringing that up!

Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara 

both really good!!

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • 1A742AB6-0073-48B8-AC89-812D1C67BD33.jpeg
testing