Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

New Makeup Palette

I’m looking for a versatile fall makeup palette (oranges, nudes, dark reds). Any recommendations?

Re: New Makeup Palette

@MakaylaAnnne I'm currently enjoying the Viseart Aperol Spritz Eyeshadow Palette, and the Viseart Eyeshadow Palette 10 Warm Neutral Mattes is a truely fantastic all matte option, though a bit pricey. The Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection is currently on sale if you want something at a good price. And as others have recommended, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette is a very popular classic, though I will warn you that the shadows are very soft and thus you'll use it up a lot quicker than other palletes of comparable size. (I personally think it's a bit overpriced for the amount of use you'll get out of it-- I've seen some people totally pan it in only two or three months of use.) Zoeva's got a nice formula, and their Caramel Melange, Unique Reflection, and Matte palettes all come to mind as ones that match your desired color scheme. The NABLA Cutie Coral palette is cute if you want something travel sized.

If you want some drugstore options, I got the BH Cosmetics Solar Flare palette on sale earlier this year, ($7.50 at TJ Maxx!) and its baked metallics are outright decadent, actually. However, it's an all shimmer palette-- no mattes-- so you may not find it as versatile as you're looking for. The BH Hanging in Hawaii is also nice, though it's more orange/pink than orange/red. Juvia's Place has their Saharan and Saharan II palettes, which have a very pigmented eyeshadow formula. My favorite of the two is the Saharan II: it looks boring in the pans but seriously, look up swatches, it's actually really gorgeous once you get it onto the skin.

The LAWLESS The One Talc-Free Eyeshadow Palette 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g gets a lot of love, and might be on sale (it is in Canada), @MakaylaAnnne. For less expensive options, color pop has a fair bit that might work.

Hi Makayla!

I really love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette . It's got oranges and nudes and some lovely deep purply-reds. You can create so many looks with it and the pigments are rich and buttery. I feel like it's such an underrated palette!

Hi @MakaylaAnnne!

I love Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette, Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette 15 x 0.08 oz/ 2.5 g and Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Full Size Biba Neutral Eyeshadow Palette.  They have nice gold, bronze, warm colors that are great for fall!  Omg, I wish California had fall...

I also like the Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Collection, Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette and Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette Queen of Glow for darker burgundy colors.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing