cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Neutral palette

I am looking for a neutral palette, what palettes do you guys suggest with metallic glitters and dark browns and mattes, basically everything, but not TO pricey, hank you in advance for your suggestions! 

Tags:

Re: Neutral palette

Laura Geller has a palette called the Delectibles Nudes that is on sale for $27 at Ulta right now. You can use them dry or wet to amp up intensity. I've only tried her blushes, but I really like them.

You might also check out Smasbox Full Exposure.

@Anonymous, I'm going to have to recommend Tartelette in Bloom based on your description for "metallic glitters". You could amp the shimmers up into that with some setting spray! The color selection is pretty neutral compared to the warm palettes out currently, and it has its fair share of dark browns. I love Too Faced Chocolate Bar but that palette only has soft shimmers—nothing metallic. 

Can you quantify "too pricey"? My initial thought is a Urban Decay Naked Palette but I believe those are $54 now. They do have a nice mix of colors though. For something cheaper, Too Faced does some smaller palettes in the $35-40 range I think. They aren't bad. 

Anonymous Insider

something less than or around $50 is what im looking for, i have a lorac pro palette as of right now but its nearly empty

I would suggest the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes, they blend every well, and smell amazing! They are at $49 usd or $59 cad.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing