Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Neon/Bright/Colourful Eyeliner!

I'm really digging the neon/bright/colourful eyeliner trend! The problem is, I can't find the colours I want. I really dig the pink-leaning corals and light neon orange, but the only eyeliner I could find was the OCC Grandma one. I also dig the turquoise, but only Stila seems to have a liquid one, and it seems kinda sheer. 

Where would I get such magnificent colours? And what are your faves? 

Re: Neon/Bright/Colourful Eyeliner!

I kind of want to try the set by Sephora but then again maybe I should just get Ocho Loco or wait for a new one to come out. I know I like the quality of UD, but I have no idea about the Sephora liners.

http://www.sephora.com/10-shades-of-samba-waterproof-eyeliner-set-P385614?skuId=1567361&om_mmc=oth-b...

I own a few sephora liners, and they're actually really nice! They're not as creamy as UD, but they're great for water lines, smudging, or even just a solid opaque line. I actually find them easier to work with than UD. They have good staying power, too. I just prefer the colour variants of UD most of the time... but there are some great options from Sephora.

Lime Crime Eyeliners!

Stila has some great ones out now! (:

Highlighted

Did you ever find a pretty coral shade, kbmatthews? I was just looking at the Stila and Smashbox options because I really want a mint green and a bright yellow. BUT I also really want a bright coral/pinky kinda color. I haven't checked out OCC and Kat Von D yet. 

Conversation Stats
  • 44 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos12
  • neon_eyeliner_variety-585x585.jpg
  • eyemakeup16.jpg
  • 36d91a93b974fc65a69e805f673c5bc1.jpg
  • minty2.jpg
  • lagoon
  • Sleek Lagoon Palette 12. Ariel.jpg
  • upload_6021038655810385698.jpg