Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Needing a New Palette before the end of the YEAR

Okay, so I've been searching online, looking at YouTubers and I am in desperate need of a new eyeshadow palette that is good for my skin-tone (I'm normally attracted to very warm tone colors) but I want the palette to have at least 2-3 sparkly, glittery shades. I don't really want metallic eye shadows but something with some sparkle, glitter, and pizzaz. Something that would still be appropriate for Work and where I can maximize it for Play as well. I suspect that since it's the Holiday season, there will be plenty of palettes coming out soon that might have what I want but I need it before the end of the Year. Any suggestions?

Needing a New Palette before the end of the YEAR

hey girl! I would recommend the soft glam palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It has warm shades, some shimmer and some sparkle. Recently I just bought the sultry Palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills and I am on love!! There are some cool tones, warm tones and sparkle. I really love it and you can create something dramatic or simple for everyday! It screams holiday to me! Hopefully that helps 🙂 @BeautifullyJaye

Re: Needing a New Palette before the end of the YEAR

@BeautifullyJaye These two palettes are not new but Coloured Raine Cosmetics Queen of Hearts and Cheers to the Beauty are two palettes I have been reaching for lately that work perfectly if you want to have a day or glam look.

@BeautifullyJaye I’ve been loving the ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Sultry Eyeshadow Palettllately. It’s perfect for work and play!

@BeautifullyJaye Have you considered the Too Faced Gingerbread Spice palette?  It doesn't look like it's available online at Sephora anymore but I know that my local store still has it.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing