cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Need opinions!

I’m looking for a new mascara, which one do you recommend?

Need opinions!

Benefit Roller Mascara has never let me or my eyelashes down!

Re: Need opinions!

Depending the effect you would like on your lashes. I like Urban Decay Perversion Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL

LANCôME - Monsieur Big Mascara

TOO FACED - Better Than Sex Mascara

They boost my lashes by giving them thickness and length without making them clumpy or spidery. They are not, however, thin 'my lashes but better' mascara. 

@EmGigs28 

RE: Need opinions!

I’m hooked on Urban Decay’s Perversion. Doesn’t dry too quick, no problem with clumping, & love the application. Makes my lashes pop. I believe there is a Sephora Play! Box for $9 that contains a trial size (plus other goodies!).

Volume: DiorShow Mascara with the XXL brush head. Honestly, for me, this gets every single lash...even the ones I didn’t think I had. It is a volume HG product for me. There are a couple DiorShow mascaras but you’ll understand which one has the XXL brush head, it’s huge. Volume & Lift: Buxom Volumizing Mascara. This is my mascara I reach for on most days. It does a super job of lifting and a great job volumizing. Curling: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. This one I use if I’m home andslip out to run a few errands. To be honest I don’t think I’d repurchase the Benefit mascara because I like the Buxom and Dior ones much better. But, they are 3 different price points so it depends how much you want to spend.

Too-Faced -Damn Girl if you have lashes that don’t curl or hold a curl

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes + Diorshow

@EmGigs28  My current favorites: 

Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2 for volume and length. 

tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL for a boosted “my lashes but better” look. Warning: this one will smudge when wet. 

WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara for my bottom lashes. This mascara’s a wetter formula than the others. But once it dries down, it’s surprisingly smudge resistant. 

LANCôME - GRANDIÔSE - Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara for volume. I can also get length with a base coat of Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer .18 oz / 5.5 ml.

Need opinions!

@Anonymous too faced damn girl and benefit cosmetics bad girl bang are excellent

Definitely agree...Benefit Bad Girl Bang

Definitely agree...Benefit Bad Girl Bang

@EmGigs28 I've tried many of the more expensive ones, but my fave is Essence Lash Princess in False Lash Effect.  One of my friends was just asking me which mascara I rec, and I gave her a tube.  It's only $4.99, and Ulta usually has sales for buy one get one half off.  I do like to use Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer .18 oz / 5.5 ml

underneath, though.  But I would do that with any mascara.  Good luck!  🙂

I do the same with the lash booster and use Essence Lash...

I do the same with the lash booster and use Essence Lash Princess and Benefit Bad Girl Bang👀

I'm a big fan of Lancome mascaras depending on what effect you're going for, @EmGigs28. The Monsieur Big is my current fave although with the summer heat and humidity, I've really been enjoying WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara.

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos2
testing