cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Need help picking a pallete!

I have pale skin blue eyes and red hair... I'm new to the makeup world what colors should I go with or any pallete suggestions!20191012_083518.jpg

Re: Need help picking a pallete!

Hi @abbyhd3!

You have such beautiful eyes and hair!

I think you would look great in neutral eyeshadows like browns and golds.  But then again, the most important thing is what you like, not what others do!

I encourage you to experiment with different colors and styles and find what you like the best!  Also having a good brush set helps.  This is the starter set I use SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ready To Roll Brush Set (face and eye brushes).  I like that the bristles are soft compared to the other Sephora set.

Here are some of my favorite palettes:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Laptop Palette (has a lot of colors to experiment with and is cheap!)

NATASHA DENONA - Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

TARTE - Tarteist™ PRO Amazonian Clay Palette

RE: Need help picking a pallete!

Since you have pretty blue eyes I’d suggest going towards taupe, gold, brown, pink, and even red. These colors tend to make blue eyes pop. The urban decay naked heat is a good choice for the more red tones and the urban decay naked 3 palette is good for pinky shades. I’ve loved the Anastasia modern renaissance palette because of the pinks, browns, reds, and gold shade. It’s a little more out there in terms of colors and brightness but I find you can go neutral or crazy with the palette.

RE: Need help picking a pallete!

Anastasia Soft Glam! It’s so versatile and super complimenting !
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20191012_083518.jpg
testing