Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Natural mascara for long lashes

I have very long lashes and want to start wearing mascara. It’s definitely not necessary, but I think it would be fun. Brown or black is fine, but I need it to be affordable and very natural. Thanks!!

Re: Natural mascara for long lashes

I love the BB smokey eye mascara. It's not too thick or goopy like other mascaras, and it looks more natural than some of the other mascaras I've tried, like Too Faced BTS.

I definitely second Clinique High Impact mascara. Super natural, very affordable. A lot of times you can get it for free as a GWP. Getting more pricey...Lancôme Definicils is great too. I know you aren’t really in need of length...but the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up mascara is amazing.

Try the CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara . I have a lot of long and thick natural lashes, and this just provides a nice coat, but not too much drama. The Lancôme Lash Idôle Lash-Lifting & Volumizing Mascara provides a similar effect but maybe a but more than the Clinique one. You could also pick up a Sephora Favorites kit, minis are great option if you have already a lot of lash, @lCFKoalal .

Hey @lCFKoalal !! The most natural mascara I know is the Roller Lash mascara which makes your lashes very long but not as much fuller therefore giving it a much more natural look! #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black   Have an amazing day!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing