Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Natural looking mascara to lift/curl lashes?

My lashes are long but they are straight.  When I am doing a full face of makeup I use a mascara primer (diorshow) and then follow up with "benefit rollerlash" or "too faced better than sex" when I'm looking for a more intense look.  I LOVE how natural the rollerlash looks on it's own, the problem is without the primer my lashes only stay lifted/curled for about 5 minutes (even if I curl them beforehand), and the primer makes my lashes look too intense on no or light makeup days.  Is there any mascara that works on it's OWN to keep lashes lifted/curled but still look natural?  Trying to have a simple routine for low makeup days but still look like I have some lashes.

Re: Natural looking mascara to lift/curl lashes?

I find most of the mascaras from clinique give exactly the look you're seeking, natural lifted curl that's not too intense, Sephora carries them CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara Black 

@gnells  I second the recommendation of ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight . I don't use lash curlers and I'm often too lazy to use primer first (though I do love what primers do for my droopy lashes). I use Limitless Lash when I want a natural "my lashes but better" look. It lifts and curls my lashes, and keeps 'em that way all day. The only time I've had flaking with this mascara was the day I kept rubbing my allergy-ridden eyes—and even then, we're talking minimal flakes. 

I hope you find something that works well for you! 

I love the Milk Makeup Kush mascara. I think it gives a very natural but pretty curl to the lashes. 

RE: Natural looking mascara to lift/curl lashes?

I’ve had a lot of luck using the Mac Cosmetic mascara!

Hi @gnells I also LOVE the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black and the Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Intense Pitch Black – 0.30 oz/ 8.5 g but recently I've been loving the ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight I think it's beautiful and makes your lashes look very natural, plus it's also a clean formula! 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing