Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Natasha Denona: Mini or five pan palettes

Recently, I purchased the Tropic palette. Don't come for me, it was on sale! (joke) In terms of the price point, it was my first Natasha Denona purchase. I know the reviews aren't great, but it blows all other palettes out of the water. I've been looking at the Mini or five pan palettes because of it. In particular, eyeshadow palette 5, 6, 7, and 8. They are the blues and greens of the collection with the exception of 8, it has pink tones. I can't find any video reviews of those palettes, but the ones I have seen aren't great and they look the same size as the $25.00 mini versions. Would anyone recommend any of those or know if there is a difference in size between the 5 pan or the mini? Sephora says the mini's are 2.26 grams, but so is the Camel palette for $48.00. I am a bit confused. Honestly, I would love palettes 5, 6, 7, and 8 in a palette.

Re: Natasha Denona: Mini or five pan palettes

@PeaJae I loved Tropic and every other Natasha Denona product I’ve bought. Apart from MAC singles, I use her eyeshadows almost exclusively. They just work so well on my eyelids, but I’ve also seen them work not-so-well for others. I’m glad they work well for you! 😊

You mentioned that you wished 5, 6, 7, and 8 were in a single palette. Have you seen the Green Blue edition of Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 Green-Brown? If I’m not mistaken, it includes all those shades, plus more. You can see which shades are included in each edition of Palette 28 under “Details” to be sure. 

I realize it’s not a cheap palette by any means, but if you consider the cost of buying each of those four palettes separately, it’s not more expensive. I got mine last year during the VIB/Rouge sale in November, which reduced the price considerably. 

RE: Natasha Denona: Mini or five pan palettes

@PeaJae First off, welcome to the world of Natasha Denona! I absolutely love the Tropic Palette. I didn’t understand what all the bad reviews were about. The Mini is significantly smaller that the regular 5 pan...about half the size. I will edit this post in a few and add a picture. If I were to suggest a smaller palette, it would definitely be the Mini Sunset, Lila and the new Star. They’re so affordable and are the perfect shades for any look. If you ever get as obsessed as me, the Sunset and Star are my absolute favorite!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing