Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Natasha Denona Lila or Sunset?!?

Help! I can't choose between the Natasha Denona Lila or Sunset palettes. This will be my first ND purchase. Copper/red/sunset eyes are basically my go to eye look and most of my present eye shadow collection is composed of these sorts of colours. Thus, I know I would get a lot of use out of the Sunset palette. However, I was thinking that maybe I should get the Lila palette because it seems less dupeable. I love the look of purples and this palette appeals to me, but I likely won't get as much use out of them...but the variety would be nice? Thoughts??? Recommendations??? Is the quality consistent between the two?

Re: Natasha Denona Lila or Sunset?!?

What did you end up getting? I have the Lila palette and I love it!!!

RE: Natasha Denona Lila or Sunset?!?

I would go for the Sunset. Even though you at have a ton of other palettes with a warm color scheme, it’s not the same! Lol. The Sunset Palette is really special. I covet mine!

I just got the lila for my bday and I'm not in love the w...

I just got the lila for my bday and I'm not in love the way I was with sunset and star...i was kinda bummed there were no glitters lol I say get sunset so you use more. I also highly recommend the joya holiday palette...probably my fav purchase this yr!

Make use of them! If you have those colors already, you really should get the Lila. I recommend this because ND palettes are pretty pricey, so make it count!

This is not me. Someone unauthorized has accessed my account. To whomever has attempted to take over my beauty insider account, I have contacted customer service. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing