Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Naked Palette

Smiley Happy Don't fret about the naked palette.......I do not mean to offend but its been out a long time now and there are some wonderful new products coming out. The Naked Palette is basically a dead horse but wait until you see what's coming!!!

Smiley Very Happy

Re: Naked Palette

Are you talking about Urban Decay products specifically or new trends in general.......

Highlighted

lol agree with @mermadelove, this has an "I know something you don't know" quality to it. which I doubt is the case! still, I'm curious..

mymaserati wrote:

lol agree with @mermadelove, this has an "I know something you don't know" quality to it. which I doubt is the case! still, I'm curious..

Exactly.........Share your wisdome. Don't taunt!

the cs rep at sephora in san luis obispo told me urban decay has new limited edition pallette coming out in feb some time!!!! im already on a call list for the day it ships in!!

Thank you for sharing, barbie! What exactly is it going to look like, any idea?

well she said it was gonna be bright colors i think 6-8 shadows  the 24/7 liner in zero and a genie size primer, but she didnt know what the case was going to look like she just said i wouldn't b disappointed at all!!! but with urban decay who is ever disappointed?!?!

I know, right??? Great. UD is my favorite. Now I have ANOTHER thing to stalk!!!!

ud is def my favorite.. my eyeshadow drawer is majority ud and some unopened hard candy lol

#cosign on stalking!!!! im counting the days till the new palette is out!!

LOL!! I have unopened hardcandy, too! I got a bunch of their glitters and bases at TJMAXX when they were switching over. I used to LOVE their nail polish! The quality isn't what it used to be. I've loved UD since early days when you could only find it at Hot Topic!!!

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors