Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

ND Glam vs bronze Palette

I can’t for the life of me decide which to buy, Natasha Denona’s Glam palette or the Bronze Palette. 
I usually gravitate towards warm tones vs cool tones but I want something new which is what the glam palette has to offer and I like how the glam palette gives you inspiration by the shade names( Inner corner eye etc.) But I am a sucker for a Smokey eye and I just don’t know. Which one is your fave and or gravitate towards the most? 

Re: ND Glam vs bronze Palette

@Angelgal345 

I like warm tones, too and feel like I can still create neutral looks with other palettes I own, so I went for ND bronze over ND glam.  I would say purchase the one you really think you'll get the most use out of.  They are both great and pretty popular, so I think you'll enjoy whatever you choose.

@Angelgal345  I have both palettes and I use the glam palette more often than the bronze palette. I love how she did the names on the glam palette. 

@Angelgal345  I'm not entirely qualified to answer as I don't yet have the Glam palette, but I have swatched it and I own the mini version. I find they're equal in terms of quality, though Bronze has one or two "flaky" metallic shades that produce more fallout than I prefer. For me, the overall range of the Glam palette is more limited, so much so that the Mini Glam is meeting my needs. At the end of the day, which one inspires you more and will get the most use?

@Angelgal345 I love more bronze, warm tones so I have the bronze palette.  I do have other palettes from her just not the Glam palette.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing