Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

NAKED PALETTE

AVAILABLE AT SEPHORA.COM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Re: NAKED PALETTE

Congrats!!!

But just wait until you see whats coming...............................................................Smiley Wink

Thank you so much, I ordered as soon as I saw the post! You made my year!!

You just made my day! I just bought it online!

I am so beyond excited! Thank you for letting everyone know!

I so hope it's still available by the time I can call at lunch to straighten out the issue. Sad face!!!

It shows up as "not in stock" the sephora.com site actually crashed at around 3:00 pm pst today Woman Sad Definitely call cs if you haven't already... the lines are probably filled because of the crash... as of 3:30 pm PST they do in fact still have it in stock, but there's an error with the website due to the crash, they're fixing it as quickly as possible, but don't hesitate to call in your order.

Tags (3)

Ordered! I definitely recommend calling -- the CS rep was so helpful.

: )

I got lucky that I so happened to be online surfing on sephora.com and ran across the naked palette being available 1/4/11 around 3ish pm Pacific Time.  When I saw the words "add to basket", I thought a was seeing it wrong. Then I added to basket and while loading the pay button the site crashed saying there were too many people trying to use the site.  By the time I was able to get back on, it "wasn't in stock" anymore....BOO HOOOO!!!!

BUUUTT!!....i got lucky again.  Must be my lucky day today.  I was surfing again and I was so bummed that I just couldn't believe what happened to me earlier that I went back to sephora.com again.  Low and behold, "add to basket" was once again available. I quickly paid for it as fast as I can and it went smoothly this second time around (1/4/11, just before 4:30pm PT).  I also had a 10% coupon I used for it so....WOOOO HOOO!!!    (...maybe I should bet in lottery today..hmmm...)

This is my first time purchasing this Naked Palette.  I've heard and read so much about it and been on waitlist at Urban Decay's website for about 3-4 months now.  Cannot wait to get it in the mail!!!! =D

@ angeli26: congrats on snagging the palette! Ya, the sephora.com site actually crashed around 3pm PST. I was on my lunch break checking the stock for my friends to order and I saw the dreaded "Not In Stock" sign Woman Sad but luckily, I also had the FB page open and the Sephora administrator clearly stated that the warehouse had them instock but site was down and they were fixing it as fast as possible, within 30 minutes the site was fixed and the Nakeds were once again available to buy Woman Happy During 3 pm the CS call line was busy clearing up orders of people who had them in their carts when the site crashed. Isn't that nuts, I've never seen as much chaos surrounding a makeup item as I have with the Naked Palette! I'm So glad I could finally get my sis her own palette instead of her stealing mine!

I got it too!!! I'm excited to get it in the mail now!

All of our patience and stalking finally paying off!

Ha! I tried the website again and it worked!  I am so looking forward to this palette!

Oh, Good!!! That was, like, Divine Intervention because Ulta doesn't have them yet and UD is sold out once again!

BTW, I like your new avatar!

I got here too late, and the website says sold out. Any thoughts on getting one?

As of 3:20 pm PST, the Naked Palette still shows up as In Stock. I've been able to add it to my basket and everything. To those of you who've recieved the dreaded "Not In Stock" sign I recommend that you hit the refresh button as many times as needed until the "Add to Basket" button shows up. Or better yet, call in your order through the CS line. Sephora.com has been acting weird these past few days, that page especially, but it IS in stock, so if you haven't already ordered don't hesitate to order it today and tell your friends to also order asap because I don't know how much is left in Sephora.com's stock. Woman Happy

When they started off on Tuesday they had 10,000 and by the end of the day they had 5,000. So maybe the first mad rush of people are over and they will have stock for a while. Either way, this is a permanent item and if they run out, you'll still be able to get one down the road. *she says calmly now that hers is on the way to her*

i'm so very happy i was able to get one this week and it still have the double ended pencils not the brush. I know that the brush is really nice and apparently worth the price i'm still happy mine is coming with the pencils i have lot's of brushes from when i went to school not to mention bought some last year at the imats .

What's all this about the brush and $48? Mine was the regular one. When did this changeover happen? I bet LOTS of people are going to be PISSED about this!! It's still a good deal, though. Just kinda mean to have people waiting this long and then switching things up on them......

A few days ago, Sephora changed the product description of the Naked Palette along with a new photo of the set to include the Good Karma Brush rather than the double-sided liners. Due to this change, they increased the price by $4. The liners are normally $17, the brush that's now included IS Full-sized and retails $26. Personally, I think it's great that UD has remedied their problem with the palettes. So many people are complaining about them replacing the liners with a brush, but realistically, aren't people buying this mainly for the eyeshadows anyways? The liners are a nice bonus, but it's hardly anything to get crazy about. As a longtime UD fan, I have numerous Zeros and the Whisky color is okay, but it's hardly a must have item. It's more convenient to have the brush anyways for travel, Actually when I took my Naked on a trip, I put a brush in that slot instead of the liner. Btw, I have TONS of makeup brushes, but I've never tried UD's brushes and have wanted to try them but they never come in their palettes or in a brush set. I understand that they're known for their 24/7 liners, but all of their palettes come with them plus their liner sets, so a brush is a nice change of pace.

Here's what UD said on their FB wall:" We had problems getting Naked. But now we've got it handled. Here's the deal: We couldn't make 24/7 fast enough to fill all the Naked Palettes our UDers wanted. We're replacing the pencil with a full-sized Good Karma Shadow Brush so we can keep getting you Naked. Yeah, it's a coupld bucks more-$48 -but it's a $26 brush and really amazing."

- UD should've put out this announcement days ago before Sephora changed it on their site, because I think the main reason people are angry is because they were caught off-guard and certainly feel cheated; especially with the price increase. At the very least, they're finally
 doing something to meet the demand that the Naked has.

Well, I'm just glad I got it before the change... Personally I would much rather have the eyeliners than the the brush. Only because I've never had UD 24/7 eyeliners and now, I do! I have plenty of brushes though. Not to mention I would be pissed to spend 4 dollars more when I've been waiting to buy it for 44 this whoooole time. That would be a little upsetting. I know its just 4 dollars, but with that 4 dollars I can buy a Sephora Collection Dry Oil from their body collection, because I love that stuff lol! I just got my palette in the mail yesterday (it takes the full 7 days to get to me everytime I order from sephora, because I live in the middle of no where lol... I'm gonna start paying the extra 3 bucks to get it here faster!) So I'm still experimenting looks and testing out what people have been saying in the bad reviews (just something I like to do, to see if I can bust what they said or not...kinda like myth busters I consider myself a Beauty Buster lol!). So I'm gonna review it probably in a week or so.

Mine came (today!) with the pencil! I would have been happy with the brush, too, but I will say -- I've never really tried UD eyeliner (I've used Benefit BadGal for years, since it came in the form of a chubby pink stick that has since been discontinued Smiley Sad) and I LOVE this stuff -- zero is a much deeper black, and it's so smooth! I might have to convert now...

I love this palette! If any of you have any particular looks that you create with it, please post! I need ideas -- I'm sure there are videos on youtube, but I'd be more interested in hearing your thoughts!

: )

47 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos2
  • nakedpalettelook1.jpg
  • nakedpalettelook2.jpg