Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara that doesn’t leave raccoon eyes??

I’m searching for a mascara that doesn’t leave black marks below my lower lashes. Maybe my skin is oily and reacts with mascara but I’m so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing unflattering black rings around my eyes!! I have tried blinc but found that it leaves little flakes of product under my eyes as well. Or is there a product I can apply under my eyes that would prevent this but also not get cakey??

Re: Mascara that doesn’t leave raccoon eyes??

@Candyannie  Waterproof formulas should, in theory, not leave smudges or flakes under you eyes, but I've found mascara formulas to be an incredibly personal thing (so annoying!)  What works for one won't necessarily work for another. I've got super oil eyes as well and it was trial and error before finding my favorite budge proof brands. Take advantage of all those mini mascara samples!  

My current go-tos: Chanel Inimitable, Lancome Definicils, Hourglass Film Noir, and Armani Eyes to Kill. 

Hi @Candyannie,

If you have oily eyelids, I recommend looking into using a mascara primer underneath your mascara. A mascara primer will keep your mascara from smudging or fading. I really like the DIOR - Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple volume plumping lash primer.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

WANDER BEAUTY - Mile High Club Mascara

is amazing and doesn't flake/smudge at all. You could also try using a primer like Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Primer .18 oz / 5.5 ml

under different mascaras to help keep them in place. 

This mascara didnt budge on a Hot, sweaty day at Disneyland: Smashbox Super Fan Lash Lengthening Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL@smashboxbeauty 

I have oily lids and this worked perfectly  @Candyannie 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing