Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara that doesn’t bleed?

Hi everyone! I’m looking for recommendations for a mascara that doesn’t bleed. I only use mascara on my top lashes and with most mascaras, I’ll have a ring on on mower lash line that transfers down and it looks like I have really dark under eyes. Any tips or product recommendations would be appreciated! (I typically prefer volumizing and lengenthing mascaras)

Re: Mascara that doesn’t bleed?

Try a tubing mascara! A good one is from thrive cosmetics! Make sure to let it dry tho, but tubing mascaras r completely transfer proof! Mascaras always smudge on my lower lash line, but this completely fixed the problem:)

What is a "tubing" mascara?

one of the best mascaras I’ve been using recently is ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black it’s really amazing! its gives really full looking lashes, one of the best volumizing/lengthening mascaras that I’ve tried!

Hi @JSteve69 ! My favorite lengthening and volumizing mascara that doesn’t smudge or transfer (on me) throughout the day is #Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2 . Another tried and true option is PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara 0.43 fl oz / 13 mL . 

Neither of those are waterproof, though. Have you tried any waterproof mascaras? My eyes are too sensitive for most of that type, so I can’t recommend one based on personal experience. But someone else might have a good recommendation. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing