Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara suggestions please!

Any suggestions for a mascara that gives length and volume? My lashes are already long.... I would like to add some volume! Preferably lower to mid price point. The brand doesnt matter and I'm looking for waterproof.

Re: Mascara suggestions please!

I’m a big fan of the Marc Jacobs Beauty Extra Velvet: Velvet Noir & Primer Duo . I think priming your eyelashes is so important and the wand for the mascara really helps to accentuate thin lashes and make them look bolder and longer. 

Mascara suggestions please!

I'm gonna be honest, the mascara doesn't matter. The WAND makes it worth it. I use the wand from Maybelline Lash Sensational. It comes in waterproof and the wand is amazing and curved to catch all the lashes. Beyond that, the formula doesn't matter much.

I have been obsessed with the new Diorshow Iconic Curl mascara. It adds length, volume, and curl! Like jaw-dropping, gasp-worthy curl. I also love the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up mascara. Also Loreal Lash Paradise is a great drugstore option for tons of volume and length and is a well known dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.

I adore hourglass...extreme lash mascara....also for running out of the house I use milk KUSH...and I use GrandeLash MD...my lashes are so long they hit my glasses...all my girlfriends mention them.honestly get the GrandeLash ,use every night, ans any mascara will work ❤️

Try the new Pat McGrath Dark Star Mascara! It's incredible.

PAT McGRATH LABS Dark Star Volumizing Mascara 0.43 fl oz / 13 mL 

My favourites for sure are Pat McGrath FetishEyes, and Milk Makeup Kush! Both are super lengthening and dramatic, they also don’t bother my sensitive eyes, or smudge on my hooded oily lids. 

Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara was life changing for me, not to be dramatic. But I’ve tried EVERYTHING and this is the best yet. Length AND volume so I don’t need to use 2 different mascaras. I find that it holds my lashes in a curl, is easy to remove, and doesn’t flake or transfer on me. I love it! 

RE: Mascara suggestions please!

I really like the Mac 3D mascara ! But I also really like the drugstore ones too! I love maybelline and L’Oréal for a cheap mascara that is good quality

RE: Mascara suggestions please!

First every evening after you remove your make up apply Lash Md enhancer serum to your lashes and in 4 werks you will look like you have lash extension. Next use Mac lash booster after you curl your eyelashes. Then use two of my favorite brands of Masacara waterproof Huda Legit mascara two ends - one side is to curl and lengthen and the other side is for volume Or Pat McGraph Dark Star non wwaterproof mascara for the blackest color eyelashes and long. Tip only use 1-2 appications.

@kurlyk3 you must try tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Mini 0.16 oz/ 5 mL 

I don't have any product of tarte, i used milk (kush) and I love it. Does the tarte look similar ?i got 20% off my next mascara. 

Ty!

Hi @kurlyk3!

You could try the Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara Mini 0.13 oz/ 4 mL or the Buxom Lash Waterproof Volumizing Mascara Blackest Black for volume.

You can also use more than one mascara as well.  I took a free Hourglass Masterclass and they used 2 different tubing mascaras at the same time.  They used Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara for length and Hourglass Caution™ Extreme Lash Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 9.4 g for drama, volume and fullness.

@kurlyk3 Are you looking for a Sephora brand, or will drugstore do as well? Waterproof, non-waterproof? My eyes only tolerate tubing mascaras now, but I used to be obsessed with Maybelline Full and Soft! It worked exactly as advertised, giving me beautiful fullness with no crunch. 

If you provide a few more parameters we can find you something great!

drug store brand is good as well... and im looking for wa...

drug store brand is good as well... and im looking for waterproof.
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing