Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara recommendation

Is there a specific mascara that you love right now and would fully recommend it? Looking for all features- length, volume, jet black, curl. Thanks so much! 

Re: Mascara recommendation

Par mcgrath

Sephora’s brand “Saie” has a mascara and it has become my new favorite! The wand is amazing for separating and lengthening! 

The Ilia limitless lash mascara, hands down 

My all time favorite mascara is from Elisabeth Arden. I love the brush and bristles shape. I don't find it clumpy and it builds and lifts and seperates nicely.  I have been repurchasing this one for years 🤩😅

Screenshot_20220817-182718_Chrome.jpg

Thanks 

I really liked the new One Size "FantaSize" Mascara

Thanks! 

One of my newest favorites is the #SEPHORA COLLECTION Big By Definition Defining & Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black - black.  it's nice inky black vegam mascara that doesn't clump up. I even have time to comb through my lashes before this dries to achieve my desired look.

Thanks for letting me know as I wasn’t aware of that product! 

Personally, I love the Huda Beauty Legit Lashes with the two wands - one to lengthen and separate, the other to add volume. It’s terrific!

HUDA BEAUTY LEGIT LASHES Double-Ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara 2 x 0.28 oz/ 8.5 ml 

Thanks for your help! 

@FashionistaL  My absolute favourite mascaras for providing curl aren’t sold at Sephora.  Etude House Curl Fix is THE best I’ve come across for holding a curl all day.  It will hold your lashes in the shape you let it dry in. 

You can get some great curling action with most mascaras by holding your lashes in the desired curl with a spoolie while your mascara dries (about a minute) 

My current mascara love is  Gucci L’Obscur for its ultra black wet formula that slightly thickens lashes with a natural looking finish that can be built up.  It delivers more lengthening than anything else.  Not good if you’re looking for drama but wonderful if you’re looking for ultra black hydrated lashes. Gucci L'Obscur Lengthening Mascara 1 Eve Black 

For lower lashes L’Oréal telescopic is still my favorite for its fine precision brush.  

Thanks for your help! 

@FashionistaL 

Yes, just this week I realized i do love tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black for its separation and length, and it's good for "winging out" mascara-- and Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Waterproof Mascara for its fierce volume & darkness!

thank you! Will check them out. 

Thanks! Heard good things about that too. 

Thanks! I see it got an award. Definitely worth checking out?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screenshot_20220817-182718_Chrome.jpg
testing