Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Mascara reccomendation for making lashes stay curled/lifted?

My lashes are long and pretty thick; the problem is they are straight and not noticeable.  I have a good routine to make these lashes curl/lift when I am going full glam (curl my lashes, diorshow lash primer, benefit roller lash, too faced better than sex)  This holds all night and looks great.

The problem is most days I don't wear much make up at all, but I want my lashes to lift/curl and look natural at the same time.  I really just want a lash lift/lash extension look, but I want to do it with make up.  What I usually do is curl my lashes and then apply the Benefit roller lash.  It looks great and natural for about five minutes but then but my lashes straighten back out.  Is there any way to accomplish this look without getting a lash lift or extensions? 

RE: Mascara reccomendation for making lashes stay curled/lifted?

They also sell some lash conditioners too which help to manipulate the lashes into staying better and making them lift longer ! 🙂

RE: Mascara reccomendation for making lashes stay curled/lifted?

For a pretty basic, non-makeup hack, try sleeping with an eye mask. When you put it on, look up or use your finger to make sure your eyelashes are pointing up. When you take it off in the morning your eyelashes will look super curly. I do this every night, then use the benefit mascara. At first my eyelashes would sometimes be wonky, especially if I slept on my stomach, but now that I’ve been doing it a while the hairs have adapted and they just stay curly. I don’t even bother with eyelash curlers anymore.

Re: Mascara reccomendation for making lashes stay curled/lifted?

BENEFIT COSMETICS - BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing