From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198438 Members
  • 7894 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Everything Eyes
Lack of eyeshadow palettes, is it just me?
Has anyone noticed the lack of powder products, eye palettes, powder blushes, bronzers, highlighters as it feels like everything i ...read more
Has anyone noticed the lack of powder products, eye palettes, powder blushes, bronzers, highlighters as it feels like everything is creams and very little eyeshadow palettes and colors of shadow palettes? I've noticed it for a while and I thought I was imagining it. Keeping an eye out for it on purpose, I realized it's not in my head. Anyone else noticed this?
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: So pretty!! I need to use that palette again @idanyd ...read more
So pretty!! I need to use that palette again @idanyd
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: #29 is Two shades from Danessa Myrics Lightwork III Experience Palette These eyelashes are so creamy and make beautiful eyeliners ...read more
#29 is Two shades from Danessa Myrics Lightwork III Experience Palette These eyelashes are so creamy and make beautiful eyeliners imo 😉👌
Warm-toned gray and silver eyeshadows?
|
Re: Warm-toned gray and silver eyeshadows?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ChristinaCapell Natasha Denona Mini Xenon Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g Natasha Denona Xenon Palette ...read more
@ChristinaCapell Natasha Denona Mini Xenon Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g Natasha Denona Xenon Palette
WHO ELSE GOT THE GRANDE LASH SERUM FRM REWARDS???
|
Re: WHO ELSE GOT THE GRANDE LASH SERUM FRM REWARDS???
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @alishski please tell me what you think. ...read more
@alishski please tell me what you think.
Mascara
|
Re: Mascara
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! I’ll check those out!
Thank you! I’ll check those out!
Eye Shadown
|
Re: Eye Shadown
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Joey411 Sadly you can only get those shades in the palette. ...read more
@Joey411 Sadly you can only get those shades in the palette.
Dark under
|
Re: Dark under
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Skye5615 My favorite is iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15 mL ...read more
@Skye5615 My favorite is iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15 mL
Oily lids primer suggestions?
|
Re: Oily lids primer suggestions?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Armymrs I love MAC prep and prime 24 hour eye base. ...read more
@Armymrs I love MAC prep and prime 24 hour eye base.
Eye Palette recommendations
|
Re: Eye Palette recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I personally really like Morphe 35U Gilded Desert Artistry Palette and Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palettes. I have grey- ...read more
I personally really like Morphe 35U Gilded Desert Artistry Palette and Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palettes. I have grey-blue eyes and light skin so I find their shades work well for me
72,731 Posts