cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Mascara and lashes

i'm looking for a great mascara that'll make my lashes pop out and make them look long

RE: Mascara and lashes

Benefit roller lash or Tarte lights Camera lashes (purple packaging not gold)

I use the Marc jacobs velvet noir mascara and loveee it. But I usually just get the Sephora favourites box with like 5 different minis and at least the one I got you get a coupon for a free full sized one, and that helped me find the mascara I really love!

Benefit's They're Real!!! I have yet to find a mascara th...

Benefit's They're Real!!! I have yet to find a mascara that can beat it! It seriously makes your lashes look like falsies.

My favorite has been Urban Decays perversion mascara

I've tried a LOT of mascaras thanks to my subscriptions t...

I've tried a LOT of mascaras thanks to my subscriptions to several beauty boxes, my favorite so far has been Superhero from IT Cosmetics. I've tried various formulas by Too Faced, tarte, Bobbi Brown, Urban Decay, etc., but Superhero definitely is my #1!

Roller lash is really good! I would avoid better than sex though, gets clumpy and flaky very quickly, waste of money

I've tried a LOT of mascaras thanks to my subscriptions t...

I thought I was the only person who doesn't like it lol

Honestly I swear by the two face, better than sex mascara. It isn’t clumpy and it still fully covers my lashes. It makes your lashes reach to the heavens. When I started using this mascara I got soooo many compliments on my lashes.

Re: Mascara and lashes

I like Tarte Tarteist.  I also like Too Faces BTS but that is harder for me to get off and streaks my face after I was it (I might just be too lazy to put it work to get it off).  

I like Tarte Tarteist.  I also like Too Faces BTS but that is harder for me to get off and streaks my face after I was it (I might just be too lazy to put it work to get it off).  

Benefit They're Real is a game changer!!!

Benefit They're Real is a game changer!!!

I love Benefit They're Real its my favorite.

My holy grail mascara is the Benefit Better Than Sex mascara waterproof edition. I'm gonna be honest, I was sceptical at first because the brush looked so massive compared to the kind I used before, but now I can't get enough! My lashes looks SO LONG, it's insane. I never knew I had the power to have so good lashes! I always get asked if I have lash extensions, which has never happened to me before. Pro tip: the reason I use the waterproof edition is because I have really long lashes but they all point downwards without anything on them. I feel like regular mascaras compared to the waterproof versions often makes my lashes look great the first 10 minutes, but they fall down pretty quickly. The waterproof versions helps them stay up all through the day, I thought it was some kind of sorcery when I first discovered this and that they would fall down during the day but nope!

I also hear very warm thoughts about the Benefit Roller Lash, but I have never tested it out myself. My friend who has really short lashes loves this mascara.

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing