Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Mascara Junkie Tryouts!!! :)

So I decided to try the mascaras in the Sephora Lash Stash to go kit and here are the results....

Benefit BADgal Lash in Black (on Left)
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!™ in Rich Black

BUXOM Lash in Blackest Black

Korres Volcanic Minerals Voluminizing Mascara

Lancome Définicils in Black

Bare Escentuals Lash Domination (for fun) on Right

Im not sure if this was a success or Epic Fail LOL..but I still say my Too Faced Better than Sex tops these Smiley Happy

Re: Mascara Junkie Tryouts!!! :)

Hahaha, I was like, "that is some... interesting eye  makeup going on" until I realized it was labels of which mascara was which. Duhhh.

Great post though! I'm surprised to say I like the look of the Lancome best, that wouldn't have been my guess!

I thought that too until I started trying to figure out which was which and realized her eyes were labeled lol.

Me Too!! LOL!! 

Wow! Thanks! You can really tell the difference! The Buxom and the Bare Escentuals make you lashes look so long! I will need to look into these!

And, by the way, putting the letter for the brand on your lid was genious!

These are great!  I think I like the Lancome best.

Yeah I tried to make my makeup pretty in the first pic...then I was like what the heck I should just put something to tell me which mascara is what! LOL

Your welcome beauty pals Smiley Happy

Buxom Lash and Lancome Definicils were my favorites from the set. I'll probably get the full size Buxom.

Great experiment! I really like the Buxom and the Lancome ones on you in terms of length and separation. Seems like Bare Escentuals grabs those lashes at the end best though, and gives lots of volume. Bad Gal is the obvious dud here to me. Korres and Tarte look the clumpiest.

Seems like you have some solid options for the voucher, it just depends on what kind of look you're going for! Smiley Happy

I think the Lancome manages to keep even the little lashes in the inside corner looking good and not like clumpy stick lashes. I am tempted to do a test like this now, but I don't know if I can bring myself to open that many testers at once, haha.

To be honest I have so many LOL.. I still have like 3 left of each of the sample sizes. Im a hoarder LOL

Since I already love my Lancome Doll Eyes, I'm gonna have to try the Buxom mascara for volume. This is awesome, looks like you had fun hehe.

It was fun Smiley Happy

The Lancome really looks nice.  It's the only one that isn't clumpy, and it lengthens your eyelashes, too.

The Buxom is second.  It's less clumpy than the others, and it also lengthens your lashes.

Can you post a picture with your Too Faced mascara?

Of course...here you go! Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara...

Top View Smiley Happy

Anyone tried both regular and waterproof of the Buxom lash? 

I hope this doesn't sound creepy but I love your eyes!! They're such a pretty shape Smiley Happy

Awwee thank you so much! <3

sooo pretty lolo01 !!!

Thanks roxystar4 Smiley HappySmiley Happy

@lolo01 - Wow!  The Too Faced mascara makes your eyelashes look awesome!  You look like you have a million lashes (and no clumps)!

@lolo01 - I forgot:  Thank you for posting the picture with the Too Faced mascara.  :-)

Awesome experiment!  From the set, I think I'm interested in Lancome Definicils.  However, I really love the results of the Too Faced mascara on you.  My lashes already have length, so I usually go for a volumizing mascara.  I'll have to add that one to my wish list!

This is a great post @lolo01. Thanks for taking the time to test all of these out and take photos. These are great comparison shots. I have a little request- can you pleeeze post a pic of your lashes with NO mascara? That would really make the experiment complete and we could all see what you had to work with prior to applying anything. I hope you'll do it. Thanks

Lancome Définicils in Black FTW! The others are less defining...and kinda clumpy.

Thanks for doing this!

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • IMG_20130802_4.png
  • IMG_20130802_3-1.png
  • IMG_20130802_2.png
  • lash stash.jpg
  • IMG_20130803_3.png
  • IMG_20130803_2.png
  • IMG_20130804_4.png