Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

MASCARA

Hi Girls, I need a mascara that gives volume to my eyelashes. I tested “Better than sex- Too faced” but I want other. Any suggestions?😘

Re: MASCARA

Hey everyone, I thought I'd curate this thread for the Spring Savings Event happening now so that you can easily find mascara recommendations! I know there is a plethora of mascara threads asking the same things, and I picked this one since we had many community members chiming in here. You can find more Ambassador Curated Posts in the header above the feed on the community homepage. Happy shopping! 🛍

My favourites are stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara Black for holding up the curl and Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black when I want to go waterproof.

Those are two really good mascaras, I agree with you. I recently used up a tube of the Stila one and really really liked it, lots of volume and length. I used it for months and it was really good. I've used Benefit's in the past and been really happy with it too. Currently I'm using a magnetic mascara by a brand I don't recognize that I got from BoxyCharm, Idk if I really think that making mascara "magnetic," really does anything, it kind of seems like a scam to me.

I like benefits they're real, I get the mini cuz the wand is shorter cuz I have tendency to stab myself in the eye with full size wands, monsier by lancome is great also as long as there's not too much mascara on the brush 

I think it's a good idea to get the mini mascaras because I find that with full ones that they dry out before I can use them all.

Hi girls, a long time without entering the community. I decided to buy "DIORSHOW ICONIC". Thanks for all suggestions.

Good choice, I have never been disappointed with DIORSHOW. And I've used that one for years and tried at least a dozen others.

@CristinaDguez  I have a trio pair I use to make my real lashes look like falsies. Any mascara primer, #Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara Black, and MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml. Gives my lashes so much lift and drama!!

Pat McGrath ANY ONE you choose! I showed my bf my eyes when I only had it on one side~ he said WOW!
Mabelline, Milk, Lancôme, mascaras with fibers, etc. I tried them all. I started in the early 60’s with mascaras that you wet the brush and scrubbed it onto a hard pad that became mascara~ I’m 61 years old. 
Pat McGrath is amazingly the best after all❣️

You want volumizing? I swear by Lancome's Monsieur Big and it is the only mascara I use now.

A few mascaras I like for the volume are tarte SEA Surfer Curl™ Volumizing Mascara Black,  Wander Beauty Mile High Club Mascara Jet Black. And #Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2. Lots of lash drama with these🤩

I also really like the tarte one! Great for sensitive eyes! 

@CristinaDguez a volumizing mascara that I recommend is the milk makeup Kush mascara it gives great volume and also gives a nice amount of length. hope this helps 

ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 

gucci l’obscur or however you spell it lol

I love love love the Hourglass Unlocked Mascara! It’s a tubing mascara but it gives me length and volume all day. 

258293F5-B4A8-409F-915E-321CC0062D7A.jpeg

Thank u girl for your recommendation💋💋

@CristinaDguez 

Seconding MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 

Also, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara and PAT McGRATH LABS FetishEyes™ Lengthening Mascara 0.27 oz/ 8 mL (which lengthens and volumizes imo). These all come in minis.

You might want so wait for a Sephora Favorites mascara kit to try a couple before buying at full price. 

I’ll do it. Thank you 

kiss💋

@CristinaDguez I'm a big volume gal for my mascaras.  I also prefer a natural bristle brush which I believe (could be wrong here) is more used for volume where the plastic spikey kind is more for length.  Some of my favourites....

MILK MAKEUP KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.27 oz / 8 ml 

Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara Mini 

Too Faced Mini Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.20 oz/ 5.9 mL 

Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara 

I too am always looking to try out new mascaras, Sephora often has a favourites kit that has several of the smaller tubes and a gift certificate to a larger one you like.  Awesome deal if you see one!

Thanks girl for your suggestions. I’ll check the kit that sephora offers if they have available. I like to try out new products.

Kiss😘 

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 56 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos1
  • 258293F5-B4A8-409F-915E-321CC0062D7A.jpeg
testing