Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

MASCARA

I was at my friend's house the other day, I was using the washroom and when I was finished, washed my hands and dried them, I always look at all her makeup because she has so much. I came across the Fenty mascara by Rihanna with the flat brush. Well I know you're not supposed to share mascara, but we're besties so I don't care. I tried it and I absolutely love it. I've seen several different similar brands of mascara with the same kind of brush I'm just wondering which one is the best because I see mixed reviews for all of them. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara Cuz I'm Black  Charlotte Tilbury Mini Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara 0.13 oz / 4 mL . I already have the Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara Limited Edition 20 Yrs Packaging Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL that shows up as a similar product for the ones I'm looking at, but I don't find it that great. I find it flakes in my eyes makes them itchy and I don't like it. Just wondering if anyone knows which one is the best friend to go with.

Re: MASCARA

@Papi42 , please let your friend know that you tried her mascara because you may have inadvertently caused her eye damage. Unfortunately I am suffering from a stupid mistake that I made over 30 years ago and I have to live with for the rest of my life. Mascara should NEVER be shared.

Re: MASCARA

@Papi42 I like both the Fenty and Charlotte! That's a hard choice,, but I think I would try the Fenty first

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing