Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for a sheer shiny glassy sheen eyeshadow or eyeshadow palette?

Preferably powder bc eye glosses don’t last on my lids but I love the sheer glossy sheen lid look. 

Re: Looking for a sheer shiny glassy sheen eyeshadow or eyeshadow palette?

I'm not sure what kind you're looking for, so I'll give you some options. High Times from Midas Cosmetics has a mint green and a forest green shimmer. The Magic Mini from Juvia's Place has a cool graygreen and emerald. And if you're looking for something sheer (like you can smooth it over another shadow and it'll see through), Kaledois has shimmers that are out of this world? There are two greens in the Escape Pod, although I wouldn't recommend unless you really like the whole palatte. 

And if you're just looking for a quick single, there's nothing wrong with the Sephora Collection. They have at least three greens.

I love the Fenty snap palette in money it has some beautiful green shimmers. Also ABH has a gorgeous single in emerald

@SheGlowsPale --

Buxom has a lovely eyeshadow single called Room Service-- described as iridescent mint, it's beautiful, but not available here, only at Buxom's site, or at Ulta. I Heart Revolution has a Tasty Eyeshadow palette in Avocado that has so many pretty greens in many textures, you might want to check that out, and there's a mini size palette of it too, both available at their own site or Ulta.

Hi!!

I love the James Charles pallet. And I also love E.L.F Mini Bite-Sized Eyeshadow pallets. Both available at Ulta.

Thank you! I have the elf minis but I will look into the James Charles palette!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing