Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for a new palette

Looking for palettes with browns, Taupes , purples, and lavenders. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Tags:

RE: Looking for a new palette

Kevyn Aucoin Nude POP is gorg. Purples lavs mauves but very cool and easy to work with.

Re: Looking for a new palette

Highly recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette, ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Norvina Eyeshadow Palette, and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette. Anastasia is an amazing brand and has great quality products!

RE: Looking for a new palette

Try the Sephora Pro Palette Cool, it has some really good cool tones.

Looking for a new palette

Try Violet Voss! I'm strictly a taupe-girl and the Violet Voss Taupe palette is my HG!

@steph51027 You might want to look at the Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette... it wasn't long-wearing enough for my skin/schedule but the colors were lovely! 

The Viseart could be great too if you're more focused on the purple, but it's hard to find a good palette that has both... the LM is the closest.Laura Mercier Eye ArtLaura Mercier Eye ArtViseart Theory (Amethyst)Viseart Theory (Amethyst)

Totally agree on Laura Mercier palette - one of my favorites! 

@steph51027 I completely agree with @fieldsofclover. She knows her stuff. Believe me. 

I've indeed gone to the corners of the earth searching for all of Sephora's best purple palettes 🧙🗺🏞💍💜

@fieldsofclover I wish there were more purple palettes!  I think the ones you rec'd are great - they are all on my wish list!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos2
  • Laura Mercier Eye Art
  • Viseart Theory (Amethyst)
testing