Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Looking for New palettes

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a new brands and types of palettes to expand my makeup collection. I currently have; Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette, The subculture Palette, and KAT VON D - Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette. I'm hoping to broaden my brand range and get a few for different formulas and color schemes. I prefer nude and warm colors such as pinks and reds. I also enjoy oranges and many other colors that are considered to be warm. I think that they look best with my skin tone. Any suggestions on your favorite palettes or ones that you think would work best for me?

Looking for New palettes

You could try the Too faced Gingerbread Spice or Huda palettes. The Huda Jewel palettes are a great process and you can get specific color ranges.I enjoy the formulas and they have some great colors.

RE: Looking for New palettes

I recommended the Sweet Peach palette from TooFaced. The palette has browns as-well as some pinks and some deep warm colors!!

Re: Looking for New palettes

Hi @aashlynmariee,

I love the tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g. It is one of my all time favorite palettes. It is great for travel and every day wear. The shades are so pigmented and pretty. 

I also suggest checking out the TOO FACED - Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette. This palette has unique, yet wearable shades. The shadows are also very pigmented and blend well. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

if you love warm nude tones i would highly recommend the new 'Sephora pro Pallet-The New Nudes' ...its an amazing warm nude pallet with some gorgeous pop shades in there as well!!   SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora PRO New Nudes Palette

Thank you! I'll check this out next time I visit Sephora!

@aashlynmariee - The Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 gis a very versatile palette. It has neutrals, pinks, greens, blue, oranges, and it's great quality. 

If you'd like some fun, more spring/summer type colors, the DOMINIQUE COSMETICS - Lemonade Eyeshadow Paletteis a good one too.

Thank you for telling me, I've never seen either of these. I'll have to check them out!

I highly recommend these eyeshadow palettes! Too Faced - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette, has beautiful 18 shades in peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and purples! Urban Decay - Naked3 Palette, has stunning 12 shades in rose-hued neutral eye shades! I love both eyeshadow palettes and I think you will love them too!

TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Naked3

Thank you! I've been looking at the Naked palette for awhile but have been trying to control myself spending wise haha. But this must be destiny and I must have to buckle down and buy it once and for all!

Hi @aashlynmariee,

I recommend the HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Warm Brownand the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Style Eye-Con No.3 - Plush Shadow - The Escapist 120. These eyeshadows are highly pigmented and easily blendable. I love having them in my collection. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you for commenting! I have been eyeing the HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Coral. I love the warm tone in it, I was also checking out the one that you mentioned!

@aashlynmariee PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette Naked Heat HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

Thank you! 

@aashlynmariee I would suggest Urban Decay Naked Heat, Urban Decay Naked Cherry, Urban Decay Born to Run, Makeup Geek Pumpkin Spice Palette, and Melt 27.

Thank you, I'll make sure to check them out, the pumpkin spice palette sounds perfect for the season, haha!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing