Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Liquid eyeliner.

What is an eyeliner you swear by? I’ve tried a lot and seem to no be a fan on the felt tips since they seems to lose their point fairly quickly before the “ink” runs out. I did like kat von D brush pen (trooper black) but it always turns almost greyish after wear. Stella was ok, Sephora’s brand is decent. Strangely the nyx epic eyeliner has been my favorite but sometime bleeds. Still haven’t found one I truly love.

Re: Liquid eyeliner.

@paigealison I SWEAR by the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black!! But be careful because it does not like to budge once it’s on (great if you nailed it, pain if you’re like me and aren’t that great at making things even LOL). I use the MAKE UP FOR EVER - Sens’Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser for removal ☺️

RE: Liquid eyeliner.

I personally love the Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper. I’ve also heard good things about the Marc Jacobs eyeliners but I haven’t personally tried it. Hope you find something amazing for you.

I swear by the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. One day at sephora i swatches all pf the and found out this one has the sharpest and most precise line. Also it has a true black consistency that doesn’t not fade or look gray when applied.

@paigealison, Have you tried HUDA BEAUTY Life Liner Double Ended Eyeliner Liquid & Pencil?  The liquid side does not budge....seriously.  Liquid liners always smear off in the inner corner on me, but not this one.  Not to be a downer, but to give you an idea of the staying power, it lasted through a funeral.  The only issue I have with it is that not all eye make up removers will take it off.  I've tried Erno Lazlo, Urban Decay and Drunk Elephant and all 3 left residual liner.  A friend, whom I recommended the liner to, said the SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz / 125 mL took it off for her, so I'm going to try that next.  As long as I can find a remover that will take it off, this will be my HG.

Hi @paigealison ,

I have been really enjoying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Liner 0.08 oz/ 2.4 mL. It is pigmented and easy to use. You can also get a really precise line. I would purchase it again. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

maybelline ultra precise felt tip liner

Re: RE: Liquid eyeliner.

I’ve tried it, it’s ok but I’m not a fan of felt tips. I do have one I barely use as a back up when my others run out though

@paigealison I love Inglot gel liners 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing