cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Last Lift

Has anyone try a lash lift treatment yet?

RE: Last Lift

I've really wanted to try lash lifting but I've seen bad comeouts and I don't want to mess up my eyelashes

Re: Last Lift

I get a lash lift regularly. My lashes don't stay curled using a traditional curler (no matter the mascara I pair it with), as they are long and thick and stubborn. The lash lift keeps them curled for about 6 weeks, they look great with or without mascara. I was even facetiming with my mom and sister and my sister interrupted a conversation to demand to know what mascara I was wearing (none).

The ultimate payoff is not having my lashes brush my glasses everyday, but also I can easily forgo eye makeup and my eyes still look a bit done up.

RE: Last Lift

I have done a lash lift. I got it really for my HS reunion & a vacation. Yes it looks *amazing* for 3-4 weeks. I thought, wow I'm going to keep doing this! So nice to not use an eye lash curler wand. Cuts down on getting ready time. I still just put on mascara. Especially cause I have straight lashes and live on a humid place. BUT! what no one tells you!... is after a month it's horrible, because your lashes are continually falling out/regrowing, it's like a 90 day cycle. So your pretty, expensive curled (permed) lashes eventually fall out, & the new lashes come in (obviously) straight. So you have this ugly mixture of straight & curled lashes together. And using an eye lash curler wand just makes it worse!...they look mashed together, like you slept on your face. It took a good 2 months for them to all 'come back down' to normal, & I'll never do it again!! Just my two cents.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing