Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Lashes

Hey guys I’m looking for the best lash growing product, and also the best long and whispey lashes that aren’t too thick but are long and whispey 😂. Let me know!!

Re: Lashes

Hi @micky420! I have long, thin Asian lashes, so I've never really sought out to grow my lashes even more, but my friends with short, thin lashes have absolutely raved about the Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH - MD Lash Enhancing Serum .067 oz / 2 mL. Is it expensive? Absolutely, and I've often wondered why anyone would ever pay that much for a lash lengthener, but I literally gasped when I saw my one of my friends' eyelashes after she'd been using the serum for a couple weeks. Her lashes looked longer and thicker, and she said that her lashes were much easier to curl and stay curled.

One thing to note about the product is that if you stop using it, your lashes will eventually go back to normal (and some reviews say that after stopping, sometimes your lashes will become even thinner than they started), so I would commit to using this product for a while. It is expensive, but all my friends tell me that it's worth it, so I hope that you'll consider buying it! I hope this helped!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing