Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Lash Serum

Has anyone used both the Lancer lash serum and the Grande Cosmetics Serum? I'd love thoughts so I can see which one to buy!

RE: Lash Serum

I just returned my Lancer lash serum. I used it for a month with no results. It also causes irritation to my eyes. I just started using Lashes to Die For since the reviews for Grande Lash mentioned loss of lashes.

Re: Lash Serum

I use Grande Lash MD and that stuff is the BOMB!  My lashes grew out so long, I cant even give them a lash lift because they'll touch my eyebrows if I do!  And I've never had long lashes.  It's a 3 month treatment, but I noticed a difference by the 3rd week of using it.  I only use one coat of Benefit  mascara and my husband says my lashes look fake.  It's DEFINITELY worth the $65

Thank you for sharing! This is so helpful! 🙂

RE: Lash Serum

I prefer either Rapidlash or revitalash. I have used both. My lashes are longer and thicker.

@cara1a 

I never tried Grande Cosmetic, so I cannot give you any comments on it.  I have used Lancer since June, so it is about 2 months.  ! absolutely love it.  And, I cannot see myself stop using it.

I am Asian and have short lashes.  I tried lash extension back in April and May.  I love the result of lash extension,  but hate the process, and it is just taking too much time, effect, and trouble to maintain.  After getting lash extension twice, I decided this is just not for me, but then I realized it had did damage to my already not so much and short lashes.  

I did some research and decided to try lash serum. There is a big price difference between Lancer and Grande.  So, I take the risk and got the Lancer one because I am currently using their polish and love it.  I told myself if it ended up not working, I will just return it and try Grande.

I was kind of on the fence the first 2 weeks and i don't see any differences at all.  But then I started seeing results on the 3 week onward.  My lost lashes from lash extension created gaps and I see new lashes slowly coming out.  on the 5th week, that is when I started thinking... wow..... this looks way better than lash extension. My lashes are long and full now.  It is my own lashes and I can rub on it and not feeling bad. 

It might be expensive, but you only need very little every night.  The tube is probably good for more than a year.  So, if you think about it, it is way cheaper than lash extension.  

I hope you will like that too.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing