Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Ladies with hooded eyes, what are your best looks?

Calling all gals with hooded eyes! Would any of you like to share some of your best tips, tricks, products, and looks for deep-set and/or hooded eyes? 

I always find it tricky to pull off a good winged liner or fancy eyeshadow with my hooded eyes. If any of your out there have tips or tricks, or want to share your go-to looks working progress for hooded/deep-set eyes, I'd love to see what you've been able to do! 

Tags:

Re: Ladies with hooded eyes, what are your best looks?

@CaptainLakie   Keep your eyeliner tight lined (between your lashes) up until the last couple mm and use the angle of your lower eye to make the flick.  If your eyes are super hooded you can even flick your wing up from the lower lashline.  
Use mostly lighter shades on the majority of your mobile lid and use darker shades from your crease upward.  
And watch Wayne Goss.  He’s excellent at detailed tutorials and doesn’t waste your time.

@CaptainLakie You can check out youtube videos for assistance with hooded eye makeup. Wayne Goss has a great tutorial up. My most basic tip is to extend the color beyond the crease when you're applying it. If you search for hooded eyes in the  main search bar, you'll pull up plenty of posts with advice to check out!

I've perused many videos for makeup tips with hooded eyes, I was more curious than anything to see the community's ideas and looks. It's one thing to watch a youtuber do makeup, its another to see the looks of every-day makeup wearers 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing