Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

LOVE makeup but not the best at it any tips or product suggestions?

I watch makeup videos 24/7 and want to get better

Before you shower or at the end of the night I'll practic...

Before you shower or at the end of the night I'll practice new style or technique and if you mess up your washing your face anyways.

Re: LOVE makeup but not the best at it any tips or product suggestions?

@carrighan I agree that makeup videos can be inspiring - and disappointing!  Just stick with it and you will get better.  Once you find the right palette or brush or lipstick you will gain confidence!  Best of luck!

Anonymous Insider

RE: LOVE makeup but not the best at it any tips or product suggestions?

I learned through YouTube and now I do makeup for my friends hoco. Watch YouTube, nikkitutorials, and Kathleen lights.
Anonymous Insider

Honestly, the only way to get better is to keep trying it on yourself and start by learning the basics. After you have your basics down, you build on it. Don't ever feel discouraged here because every makeup fan has been where you are. 

sephora also provides free makeup classes @carrighan. There you can learn basics and tips

RE: LOVE makeup but not the best at it any tips or product suggestions?

Practice makes perfect. Just start slow and allow yourself to get comfortable. The more comfortable you get the easier your application will become. Plus if you make a mistake you can simply take off the makeup. Good luck!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing