Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara - Thoughts?

Does anyone use this? I've been looking at it for a while now but can't make up my mind. It seems like a great idea, but the reviews are kind of split down the middle, either you love it or you hate it.

Since the only reviews I really trust are from you lovelies here on BT,  does anyone have an opinion on this mascara?

Re: It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara - Thoughts?

The 'Tightline Mascara is kind of interesting. You can wear it alone or as a primer. With just the Tightline on it's own, you don't get a lot of volume or length - you really just get a little more definition and a little more length, and your lashes, of course, look a little darker - so I think it makes me look like I just have nicer, natural lashes - it doesn't make it look like I have mascara on. So it can be a nice option.

Maybe it's something  to think about in the future, especially if you see a collection that has the Tightline and Hello Lashes Mascara with other products - then it would be worth trying, imo. Or if you really wanted to order something else from Ulta, and needed to get to the $50.00 mark, maybe it would be worth throwing the Tightline in your cart. Hope that helped you out. Smiley Happy

I know what you mean about hating to pay for shipping. I used to order from QVC All the time - now I've been so spoiled by Rouge free shipping. It now makes me sick when I see something on Q that I really want because I think of how all the shipping charges add up - oh, woe is us. Smiley Wink

It also makes it SOOO easy to order stuff anytime you feel like it!

First world problems. LOL

I recently purchased the waterproof tight line mascara from Ulta and I like it. I haven't quite figured out the tight line effect, but I like that every part of my lashes are defined.  I use the Marc Jacobs mascara over the tight line and it is beautiful and stays all day. 

Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors