Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Is the subculture palette worth buying?

I’m very interested in the colors and I’ve been eyeing the palette ever since it came out a while ago. After watching all the bad reviews I didn’t pick it up. Is it any better now? How is the formula? Would you recommend it?

Re: Is the subculture palette worth buying?

I was on the fence with you! And no one seemed to be able to give me a definite answer. Some were “what? People didn’t like that, why? Mine is awesome” others were straight up in love! I just decided to order mine and I got it for $21 at Sephora in JCPenney. I love the colors enough that even if there’s fallout I got it for half price so I’ll be ok! I’ve heard they are discontinuing this palette (may be rumors) so part of me had FOMO and that pushed me to order it now rather than later, Plus i want to complete my little abh collection 😊E9EABBCA-1B99-4B0D-97AD-917766325986.png

Re: Is the subculture palette worth buying?

Hi @makeupjordann like you I saw all the bad reviews by gurus so I was a little hesitant to buy the palette though the colors seemed really interesting to me, but I am so glad I did because my palette didn't have nearly as much fallout and problems as those reviewed on youtube. Im not sure if it was a problem with the batches sent out in PR or I just have a really light hand but either way I love this palette and think its a great addition to my collection. If you want to check out a youtube review I found "So I bought the ABH SUBCULTURE Palette & Liquid Glows... || Buy or Bye" by RachhLoves to be a really helpful and genuine review
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • E9EABBCA-1B99-4B0D-97AD-917766325986.png
testing