Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Is the Natasha Denona Lila palette worth it?

I have been debating if I should pick up the Lila palette from Natasha Denona.

I would like to know if it's really worth it? Is it pigmented, does it work well with brushes, the shadow are they dry or soft, is there a lot of fallout, etc. I would like to know too if the Pat McGrath shadows are better than Natasha Denona's?

Thank you 🙂

Re: Is the Natasha Denona Lila palette worth it?

Hi @Jabeautyf,

I love this palette. I love the shades and find that the shadows are really pigmented. I use my good ole' Sephora Collection brushes and they apply the shadows just fine. I experienced fall out but this is something that does not really bother me. I have also applied the shadows on top of a cream base and they really pop. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I tested and/or bought every single purple palette Sephora carried before finally buying Lila last fall. I don't use it every day, but to me it's been worth the investment... it's easy to create the dramatic kinds of looks I like and the pans are *huge* so there is a ton of product.

There is fallout, but I consider it the cost of admission because they blend so easily. I do my eyes first when I pick up this palette since I'm usually spending a decent amount of time on a date-night or event look if I reach for it.

I don't have the most high-end blending brushes but the shadows still perform well. Primer/glitter glue is essential, of course. I still apply shades like Dragon Bite with a finger to get the most dramatic foil effect on the lid, but I do that with most duochromes regardless of what brand they are.

@Jabeautyf Yessss. I may be biased because I collect her brand. Natasha Denona shadows are very soft but they pack a punch. I only need to slightly...and I mean slightly tap my brush into the pan and I get full pigment. They blend themselves and last all day. As long as your using a glitter glue and primer, you’ll be just fine. I have owned a few of my palettes for years and I’ve never hit pan. 

RE: Is the Natasha Denona Lila palette worth it?

Hey, I bought the Lila palette because I personally love pink and purpleshadows, it really depends on what your into. Most of the eyeshadows are very pigmented so I would suggest going in with a light hand.Also forthe price you are paying for this palette you do get a lot of product. I personally think it’s a great palette to invest in. There is a little fallout and the eyeshadows are very soft and buttery, by the way I think these eyeshadows work well with most eyeshadow brushes. Honestly, I would suggest swatching the eyeshadows for yourself before you bite the bullet. Hope this post helps😀
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing