Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Is it worth the money?

Hi! I was wondering if the Too Faced "Just Peachy Velvet Matte" eyeshadow palette is worth purchasing? I already have Modern Renaissance and Naked 3, and I didn't know if any of the palette's shadows were similar to shadows I already have. Thank you!!

Re: Is it worth the money?

@karenelizab I quite like the Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Mattes palette. It’s one of my favourite palettes to travel with because the packaging is so sturdy with a big mirror, and the eyeshadows let me create soft peachy looks or smokey eyes with ease. 

And as @alexasteph mentioned, now is the time to jump on this. At 50% off, it’s an excellent value. 

@karenelizab @PinkEvergreen It does look like it bumped back up to full price when the new Weekly Wows went live, however... BUT at Ulta you can get Sweet Peach for 35% off making it $31.85. That’s probably my favorite palatte right now. It has many similar shades to Just Peachy, including a couple more like a purples and a green, and a combination of matte, satin, and shimmer shadows. 

Did you decide to pick it up while it was on sale?

I decided not to pick it up, but I may jump at the Ulta offer for the Sweet Peach palette! Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate the replies I got on the original post; it's always nice to hear people's individual opinions/experiences with products. 🙂

@alexasteph Oh darn, you’re right. I totally forgot 😕

RE: Is it worth the money?

I think it is. I found that it was different from modern renaissance. It is scented, which I personally don’t like, but the shadows were nice! I would recommend.

@karenelizab If you are considering the palette, now is the best time to do it. It’s currently 50% off through Sephora’s Weekly Wow promotion. As far as shade similarly goes, it’s quite different from Naked 3, but you may find a few overlaps with MR. Of course, Just Peachy is all matte, where MR has shades with different finishes. 

I passed on Just Peachy because I own both Sweet Peach and Naked Heat, so I felt I have warm peach shades covered. I also prefer a little shimmer in shades that are more bold, so a matte formula wouldn’t produce the look I am going for. That being said, those who own it love it and it’s a quality offering from Too Faced. With it being on sale, and if you are looking to expand your collection, you can’t beat the price point right now. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing