Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Everything Eyes

Inglot

Hey everyone!

I have a question about the inglot website and recommendations!

I've never ordered from inglot and am looking to buy an eyeshadow palette. I was on the USA version of the site and they have no eyeshadows. So I switched to the UK version and they have shadows, but it looks like they are round and come in packaging which I don't want. Can anyone get me to the right location to purchase their palette and individual shadows??

Also I am looking to obviously buy shadows. Plum colors. Neutrals. Taupes. Browns. Champagne. Both matte and shimmer/satin finish. Just any shadows you own and love would help me out a lot! I haven't ever been to IMATS and that makes me nervous to order online when I can't swatch any shades! I also (of course) have no store near me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Highlighted

Re: Inglot

yeah beautylish just started offering Inglot on their website, and it's MUCH easier to use than Inglot's horrible user-unfriendly site.  beautylish includes swatches of each shade which is so much better than trying to guess what a shade looks like based on computer generated swatches.

Re: Inglot

Yeah their site is very user-unfriendly like you said! that's the perfect way of describing it.. I was just so confused lol.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • IMG_0525.jpg
  • Image.jpg